In order to meet the expectations of our stakeholders (senior management, regulators, external auditors, (minority) shareholders, …), the department Financial Reporting prepares and analyzes a wide range of different financial reports. Each of them zooms in on one or more aspects of the bank and its activities.
In order to deal with the absence of some key contributors and to ensure that the knowledge will be build up in the operational team, the Financial Analyst will need to participate in the following processes:
- Support the team members in the analysis and validation of the financial figures, both on statutory as on sub-consolidated level.
- Synthesis of the financial figures in high-profile documents for management.
- Prepare the Interim Financial Statements in July / August 2019 and the Annual Financial Statements in January / February / March 2020.
- Re-engineering of current processes and reportings where needed.
- Implementation of a Control Plan for the Interim Financial Statements / Annual Report.
- Ad-hoc support for management in case of specific questions.