The Finance Controller plays a key strategic role in thebusiness and focuses on the value of the information,extracting and correlating financial figures to help thebusiness make relevant decisions which are closely alignedwith their strategic priorities.
- You are a trusted business advisor for both marketing &sales departments.
- You have a thorough understanding ofwhere you can create value for the business. This requiresa different set of skills to the traditional finance back officefunction.
- You will be responsible for reporting and financial &business analysisthat enhance the insights in results such asmargin, costs, working capital
- You will pro-actively provide improvements to thebusiness performance by working closely with thecommercial and operational departments
- You will co-lead the monthly closing cycles in closecollaboration with the chief accountant and the seniorfinance manager
- You will provide accurate and timely month, quarterand yearly figures
- You will ensure integrity of financial information tosupport the business processes
- You will drive process excellence and provide insight inthe interrelation between the financials and thebusiness processes
- You will manage 1 direct report (financial analyst)