As Finance Business Partner you will become the financial partner, ensuring integration of the group's financial reporting processes, while reporting to the Director accounting. You will be responsible for the following tasks:
- You will have to understand BU's activities and translate these into financial reporting packages, in close cooperation with BU management and financial teams;
- You will support the business unit in coordination with the central Accounting Team :
- Support BU by accounting expertise:
- BEGAAP (be able to cover all aspects of Belgian accounting rules (fixed assets, stock valuation including WIP, Payroll costs, BNB preparation);
- IFRS (good understanding of the current and future issues re mainly Revenue recognition, Leasing, Long term employee benefits).
- Support the BU in the monthly close and consolidation reporting (BPC package feed):
- Help to develop BU's internal financial processes;
- Support BU's to develop accounting/reporting systems in order to accelerate accurate reporting processes.
- Support BU's in integration of new acquired businesses:
- Support/Ensure proper integration in the PPA results into BU's reporting (PPA remaining the responsibility of the central Finance team).
- You will support the business unit in collaboration with central Accounting and Controlling teams:
- Support BU's in the implementation and follow-up of Cash Flow evolution;
- Short Term Cash Flow Forecast required.
- You will support the business unit in collaboration with the central Controlling team:
- Business partner & challenger:
- In collaboration with the BU, look at strategies who have a financial impact on the BU (Business cases ; investments);
- Initiate, deal and participate to projects to optimize process and to automate as much as possible.
- Support the BU in the monthly closing:
- Prepare, report and follow up of KPI's identified in the BU's
- Prepare the figures for the monthly calls (following the company's standards) and challenge if needed;
- Prepare working capital analysis and cashflow analysis;
- Timely and correct reporting of opex, GM, capex, financial flows;
- Propose corrective measures if needed.
- Support BU and central controlling in preparing budget, PMT and re-forecast (including cashflow and Capex).
- You will also support the business unit, in collaboration with the Tax team, with the preparation of the tax requirements around reporting matters;
- You will support the business unit, in collaboration with the Legal team with the preparation of the legal requirements around reporting matters.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: