Chemicar Europe NV
Chemicar Europe NV, based in Belgium, is an automotive marketing company, operating from Antwerp, distributing collision repair supplies in more than 80 countries in over 5 continents.
For 35 years now, Chemicar had been a reliable and respected company in its market, managed by a highly driven young team. Under the brand name Finixa, we distribute non-paint products, mainly developed in-house. Our goals are to make a difference in collision repair performance and to work on high-performing environmental friendly products. For the past 10 years, we have been growing up to 15% per year, which means we are continuously expanding our team on all levels. We try to beat the competition by staying one step ahead in repair technology and are rewarded by being nominated as a finalist for the export price of Flanders Investment and Trade last year and winner of the UK export price of the British Chambers of Commerce in 2015.
Currently we are looking to expand our team of export sales with a new export sales manager for several countries. The area will be defined and tuned to your specific background and knowledge of experience in business and language skills.
Your role to play
• Maintaining a close relationship with existing customers (individual service & support)
• New business development in your allocated countries
• Meeting sales targets
• Responding promptly and efficiently to sales enquiries
• Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet customer needs and how it is sold
• Solving customer issues
• Providing training and support material for the sales team of your customers
• Supporting marketing by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
• Administering client accounts
• Reporting to the sales manager
• Recording and keeping customer contact data up to date
Experience and skills
• Fluency in English AND 1 other European language (ideally French, German, Spanish or Italian)
• Previous work experience in engineering and sales in a technical (automotive) industry
• Excellent communication skills
• Willing to travel overseas, but mainly active in Europe
• Willing to travel 50% of your time
• Willing to work weekends occasionally
• Solid technical background
• Sound judgement and good business sense
• Ability to work in a team
• Ability to build relationships with clients quickly
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Resilience and tenacity - independence
• A full driving license
• Experience in export sales is an advantage
You will be working for a fast-growing company that offers family like values. You will be embraced by a team you can count on. Your job becomes a challenging part of your life and is more than a way to make money. An international commercial role with a lot of freedom and responsibility where initiative is appreciated.
You can count on the support of the management committee which encourages the personal development of its employees. You will receive an attractive salary with fringe benefits.