Your tasks as financial controller:
- Ensuring adequate procedures and systems are in place to maintain proper books and records, and as affords adequate internal accounting controls.
- Overseeing Preparing detailed monthly management accounts for the companies under remit. These will comprise P&L accounts and Balance Sheet accompanied with the requisite comparators and explanations for material variances. Reviewing these accounts on a monthly basis.
- Managing cash flow requirements by way of preparing or overseeing regular cash flow projections,
- To perform or otherwise overseeing the accounting function, particularly with regard to ensuring that sales and purchase ledgers are properly maintained and regularly reconciled and that they facilitate cash flow in line with banking arrangements and agreed credit periods with customers and suppliers.
- Ensuring the timely preparation and submission of all necessary statutory
- Prepare statutory accounts for audit
- Managing all capital expenditure.
- Co-ordinating the establishment of budgets within the organization.
- Reviewing financial performance on a weekly basis producing weekly Management Reports to include revenue analysis, labour cost, room rates and occupancy levels.
- Playing an active role in ensuring financial targets are achieved.
- Assisting with the preparation and evaluation of potential investment projects.
- Supervision of the accounting team
Your profile for this role:
- Has a Master degree in Finance or equivalent by experience
- Has 5 years' experience in controlling / audit with knowledge of statutory accounting
- Speaks fluent English and Dutch Has a good knowledge of Excel
- Is detail minded, communicative, flexible and hands-on
The offer as financial controller:
- A diverse function with growing opportunities in a dynamic firm in Gent
- The opportunity to develop your people management skills
- Competitive salary package with fringe benefits (company car ,…)
Do you have at least 5 years of experience and are you looking for a new challenge? Then this might be the perfect job for you! So apply fast and sent your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.