FSM Group is a recruitment consultancy founded in Brussels in 2008 and that has four divisions: James Woodman, Eyetech Solutions, Fuse Engineering and LEDR Executive Solutions.
Our division Eyetech Solutions is specialised in IT profiles. Our objective at Eyetech Solutions is to provide a high-level and exclusive service to our clients by finding the IT profiles that they are looking for.
Experience in sales and recruitment? Be recruitment consultant
What is the job of a recruitment consultant?
- As a recruitment consultant, you are in charge of a specific market and you will look for clients that you can work with, which allows you to expand your client portfolio
- You write ads that correspond to your clients' requirements
- You look / source for candidates on the different job boards, such as LinkedIn, Jobat, Stepstone, etc.
- You prepare your candidates for their interview with the client
- You negotiate terms and conditions of the contracts with your clients and you negotiate the salary and advantages of your candidates
- You close the deal by managing to make client and candidate work together
What do we expect from you?
- You are bilingual in Dutch and English
- You have a bachelor or master's degree and a previous sales (or recruitment) experience (no IT experience is required!)
- You are not afraid to talk on the phone
- You are dynamic and easy-going, which allows you to have a qualitative relationship with your clients and candidates
- You like to work hard for your results and this is why a meritocratic environment suits you well
- You are ambitious and success-driven
What are we offering for your hard work?
- A permanent contract (unlimited duration contract)
- A salary up to 60K 'on-target' earnings (note: our top biller earned 130K last year!)
- A full package including meal vouchers, group, health and dental care insurances, a phone subscription, and a company car with fuel card
- Incentives corresponding to different targets
- Three core values: Fun, Success and Meritocracy