Working both at national and at international level, the successful candidate will provide day-to-day support to the activities of an Executive Search Consultant.
This person will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage the consultant's agenda: this will include organizing client meetings, candidate interviews (both in Belgium and abroad), conference calls, videoconferences and internal meetings;
- Contribute to, prepare, review and distribute important confidential business documents such as client proposals, progress reports, role specifications, candidate reports, confirmation letters, etc;
- Follow up and carefully keep track of all on-going assignments of the consultant, anticipating needs and actions when possible;
- Coordinate and organize all practical details related to client, consultant and candidate arrangements such as interviews, travelling (domestic and international), lodging, meetings, etc.;
- Prepare the monthly expense reports and follow-up with project invoices;
- Coding CVs and update the database on a daily basis;
- Assist in the organisation of events or mailings; and,
- Assist with other duties such as file maintenance, photocopying, scanning, and mailings.