As Executive Assistant you will be part of a highly professional and dedicated team, providing assistance to partners in a fast-moving environment.
As Executive Assistant you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Plan, organize and manage the agenda of the partners.
- Coordinate travels and accommodation arrangements, set up conference calls, meetings in/out.
- Follow-up on timesheet, expenses and invoices.
- Handle incoming calls independently and pro-actively.
- Take care of correspondence and document production, take notes and prepare information from dictation.
- Represent a real support for other assistants when needed.
- The filing of invoices and other documents.
- Monitor the price and contract management process.
- Ensure timely delivery.