For one of our clients, an Insurance company, we are looking for an Executive Assistant of the CEO.
In this role you will be responsible for providing high quality support to CEO Partner for the Northern Europe Geography (Benelux, Germany, Switzerland, Finland, Denmark, Sweden, and Norway) in all aspects of his responsibility and control of his wider function
Support to the Geo’s CEO and broader team :
• Co-ordinate and manage the governance (internal / external) of the Northern Europe Geography (the “Geo”) including preparation of agendas, presentations, recording and follow up of actions, acting on behalf of the Geo to co-ordinate information requests and other support required,
• Participate in the production of the Geo monitoring processes, documenting the format and definitions of data, arranging data collection and ensuring production on time, and then summarized in advance of presentation through the Geo governance structure,
• Liaise with other teams providing data and information to ensure strong collaboration with peers and stakeholders across our client Partners and the broader company,
• Work closely with the CEO and his PA to forward plan upcoming diary commitments and meetings ensuring that preparation is completed in time and to the right level of quality,
• Syndicate with other teams on topics of shared interest to ensure effective preparation of meetings and presentation material.
Support on key communications :
• Work with the CEO and the Geo Executive Team to ensure regular and effective communication to the companys Sales & Distribution community and key stakeholders across the group,
• Prepare material including key messages and working with contributors to align messages and build effective plan and communication content.
Special Projects :
• Lead and/or contribute to special projects on strategic topics (in conjunction with internal or external stakeholder).