We are currently looking for a highly motivated and experienced assistant to provide general legal administrative support for our Corporate Legal & Compliance Function, reporting to the Head Legal Belgium & Regulatory Sr. Lawyer, but working in close collaboration for and with the other lawyers and members of the Legal Department.
Within the secretarial team of the Legal Department, you will be entrusted with the following main tasks:
- Proactive maintenance of the agenda and organization of related activities (organization of internal and external meetings, travels, preparation of meeting rooms and conference calls)
- Handling telephone calls
- General secretarial tasks (follow-up of expense reports and invoices, coordination and support for the encoding of requests for leave of the team, office coordination)
- Preparing documents and presentations (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Drafting of letters, emails and contracts: typing, making adjustments and corrections, transcribing notes and answers
- Providing general legal administrative support
- Assisting in corporate housekeeping
- Filing and archiving of documents and maintenance of files, management of the contract and other databases
- Follow up on signing of contracts and other legal documents
In addition to the tasks listed above, the assistant might have the opportunity to be involved in different projects.