We are looking for an Industrial Engineer to join a renowned food company, can you recognize yourself in the following qualities?
- You Ensure machinery oversight and by long term analysis of production capacity and you identify risk an improvement opportunities which you transmit to your Cluster Coordinator.
- You are responsible for onsite project development, visibility on progress, tracking of risks and support for ramp up and project closure, achieving expected results.
- You Perform Method and Times analysis in order to challenge current operational standards, create new ones and Ensure efficiency improvement, acording to the priorities set by Industrial Engineering.
- You collaberate closely with the R&D, the Q&E and Safety&Health communities to support them in the improvement actions with impact on Industrial engineering area.
- You Ensure consistency with the Industrial engineers of other plants, proactively sharing best practices and lessons learned from other actions.
- You Identify the Integrated Operations Academy needs in terms of training.
- Externally you participate in communities or forums dedicated to efficiency, improvement and engineering / Method & Times projects execution.