Market dynamics, regulatory and technological evolutions (demand side management, smart metering, mobility, social media, …) in the energy sector put a high pressure on IT. As such the job requires the ability to place the numerous demands of our business units in the overall context of the evolution of the IT systems, and hence the facilitation of the indispensable tradeoffs.You will join a team of 10 solution, domain & enterprise architects working on both the application and infrastructure side of IT. EDF Luminus has a varied IT landscape supporting commercial, billing, energy generation, trading and corporate activities.
Takenpakket As our enterprise architect you will:
• operate across organizational and technology domains to drive common methodologies, processes, components, etc. within EDF Luminus;
• work closely together with the Head of Architecture in governing the corporate application landscape and refining the architectural strategy and vision
• ensure the IT alignment with our actual and future business goals;
• provide senior management with insight and decision support regarding technology choices;
• collaborate with the solution architects in provide consensus-based enterprise solutions that are scalable and adaptable to changing business needs;
• nudge business demands into an achievable set up with the right balance between speed & flexibility vs. reliability & affordability;
• develop long and mid-term roadmaps for our IT landscape ensuring that all standards, guidelines and best practices are applied;
• understand very well the TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) drivers and contribute to keep their evolution under control;
• keep a watchful eye on technological and methodological evolutions in the broad field of IT and introduce these evolutions at the right time within EDF Luminus;
• evangelize innovation in services, cost reduction and value generation;
• propose pilot projects and take care of their follow-up in order to guarantee the feasibility of big projects in our environment;
• engage with key business stakeholders to ensure successful relationships are developed and maintained in conjunction with Business Relationship Managers (BRMs) and Project Managers.