- A full-time, permanent contract
- Enthusiastic, happy and confident children who are proud of their school and love learning
- Outstanding facilities and resources
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- Attractive salary (BSB Learning & Teaching scale – Band 4 representing a minimum of € 48.129 and maximum € 87.105 gross per year, depending on the years of relevant experience) and extra-legal benefits including hospitalisation insurance, extra pension payments, luncheon vouchers, free use of the BSB sport facilities and a relocation package.
The deadline for applications
is Friday, 16 March at 16:00
(CET). Please note that only applications sent in using the application form on the BSB website will be considered. No other submissions will be accepted.
Interviews will be held at the school and this process will include a sample lesson and opportunities to meet potential colleagues.
We look forward to receiving your application. If you have not heard anything further from us by the end of March please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“The British School of Brussels is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.”