Ravago, a leading international manufacturer and distributor of plastics, rubber and chemicals, is in the true sense of the word a family company.
Over time, Ravago grew from a local Belgian team to an international group of over 5,500 employees, not only by constantly seeking opportunities, but also by investing in its people. That's why Ravago endeavors to empower its engineering department by looking for an enthusiastic trainee.
We are looking for an: Engineering Trainee!
Engineering Trainee at Ravago
Through this 12 to 18 months traineeship, you will be involved in engineering projects: capital investment projects and process improvement projects. Under the wings of a senior manager who will coach and guide you throughout this traineeship, we expect you to realize the projects in a hands-on, pragmatic and analytical way, always looking for improvements to our processes and aiming for completion within the deadline.
- You hold a master degree of science in engineering technology;
- You speak fluently Dutch and English;
- You are motivated and have the ambition to further develop your career;
- You are attracted by Ravago's family company mentality;
- You are a determined, down to earth communicative self-starter, analytical & problem solver.
You will be a part of a growing international company and you will take your career in your own hands in a step-by-step process. You will be given a permanent contract.
Interested in joining our company?
Please apply and send us your CV via this vacancy.