Lead a team comprised of regional and market-based Compliance Representatives to investigate, analyze and process distributor violations, consumer complaints. Preserve the legal and regulatory interests of the company by monitoring and reviewing assigned distributor compliance and regulatory matters. Oversee and evaluate all distributor and company produced promotional and marketing materials, in order to ensure strict compliance with company policy, including applicable laws and regulatory standards. Proactively educate distributors and employees on company Policies and Procedures, Distributor Contracts, Sales Compensation Plans and all other documents which comprise the "Contract." Perform other duties as assigned
* Perform staff management duties such as coaching, mentoring, quarterly and annual reviews, new hires, terminations, disciplinary actions.
* Manage a team of regional Compliance personnel, including the oversight, investigation and preparation of all substantiated distributor compliance cases and consumer related complaints.
* Oversee the review of marketing and/or promotional materials produced by the corporate divisions and by independent distributors. This will require knowledge of the Nu Skin Policies and Procedures and all other applicable laws, regulations, and industry standards.
* Develop the strategic planning for risk management reporting and identification, by market and/or region.
* Oversee the preparation of weekly and annual management reports, weekly, monthly and annual reports. These reports will outline the status of all compliance and consumer related matters, Compliance KPIs and other unique reports, as required.
* Recommend and implement changes to Policies and Procedures and all other Distributor Contract documents. This includes oversight of the requisite notice provisions and maintaining records regarding said changes.
* Ensure compliance with the Policies and Procedures, industry standards and applicable law, in order to minimize risk and protect the company.
* Educate and train distributors, employees and Executive Management regarding the Policies and Procedures, regulatory requirements and industry requirements; and help them understand how to best conduct the business within these standards.
* Interact and coordinate matters with outside counsel, as needed, and as directed management, especially as it concerns mediation, arbitration and regulatory matters.
* Participate in professional groups to keep informed of industry compliance standards, DSA/Code of Conduct requirements and take responsibility for personal development of professional skills/knowledge.
* Perform other duties as required.
* University degree
* At least five (5) years company/industry experience in the areas of Sales, Distributor Support and/or Distributor Compliance
* At least five (5) years managerial experience (over a functional group or department).
* Thorough understanding of the Nu Skin Distributor Contract, including the Policies and Procedures, Sales Compensation Plan, and all other programs and regulations that affect distributors locally and internationally.
* Exceptional knowledge of applicable laws, regulations and industry standards.
* Exceptional oral and written communication skills, telephone etiquette, and customer service abilities.
* Exceptional interpersonal, organizational and planning skills.
* Exceptional English skills (reading and writing).
* Exceptional word processing and spreadsheet skills.
* Thorough understanding of company computer systems including Atlas, SAP, etc.
* Ability to maintain confidences.
* Thorough understanding of direct selling industry standards and DSA regulations and requirements.
* Exceptional reasoning and analytical abilities.
* Multicultural sensitivity and awareness.
* Ability to oversee multiple tasks/priorities.
* Ability to manage concurrent projects.
* Confidence in speaking to target audiences (i.e., distributors, AMs, Executive Management and government agencies).
* Ability to leas cross-regional teams.
* Ability to coach and mentor other Compliance personnel.
* Able to work irregular and overtime hours, including foreign travel, as required.
A challenging opportunity in a dynamic company where you will work close to the business, have international contacts and have exposure to other Nu Skin departments, and where you are able to contribute to the development of a successful team.