You will be part of the System Intelligence & Communication Unit for the development and production of corporate and promotional communication elements (brochures, images, logo, website, CCMC Publications) and for the processing and channelling of data and information related to European standardization into value-add content for the company customers;
It is also the ‘public" face of the company by answering general queries from the public, media and members from around the world.
Finally, it supports the visibility of the Company and of standardization achievements and deliverables
You will be responsible for all editorial activities of the Unit in order to ‘promote" the company to a wide audience
- Planning the content of digital media communication materials and printed publications in accordance with the company"s style guide and editorial policy.
- Overseeing and managing the entire publication production process from concept to final product, and distribution whenever relevant (e.g. annual reports, work programmes, sectorial brochures...).
- Drafting, writing and authoring all texts/articles for the different communication channels.
- Editing, revising and re-writing texts making them more appealing and understandable by the intended target audiences.
- Ensuring the collection or gathering of appropriate information from different sources and via different means as appropriate (i.e. desk research, conducting interviews, organization of visibility campaigns, etc.).
- Verifying facts to ensure accuracy of information gathered using standard reference sources or as appropriate.
- Ensuring proper use of the respective corporate identities and of the common visual protocol.
- Developing and maintaining a communication network in and outside the Company (i.e. liaising with journalists, press contacts...).
- Carrying out and supporting all proofreading activities of the Unit (i.e. publications....articles...press releases...) correcting errors in spelling, punctuation and grammar, and checking readability, style and agreement with style guide and editorial policy.