• You have a previous experience as Talent Acquisition Partner
• You take a keen interest in the activities associated with employee career development and career guidance and are eager to develop your skills in this area.
• You enjoy taking the initiative and are highly resourceful.
• You have good organisation skills, adopt a structured approach and enjoy overseeing and managing projects.
• You have good communication skills. Your excellent personal skills make it easy for you to interact with just about anybody (at every level of the organisation).
• You are able to put yourself into the (internal or external) client’s shoes, sense his needs and the best way to communicate with that client.
• You have good written and spoken communication skills in Dutch, French and English.