Development Engineer Modular Lighting InstrumentsTogether we can…
The central R&D department has worldwide responsibility for the development of new lighting concepts to concrete and feasible luminaires, taking into account the different internal and external manufacturing processes, quality requirements and the expectations of the customers, the product management team and the marketing department.
- The development engineer is responsible for the development project and is assisted during weekly concept meetings by engineering colleagues.
- Important here are the strategic meetings with designers as well as alignment with the Modular production, quality and procurement departments.
- Customer-specific developments are also discussed with your (project) sales colleagues.
- In the central engineering department you will be responsible for the development of luminaire concepts into feasible products by using Siemens NX CAD system.
- You coordinate and guide the testing procedures that are necessary for the development of the products.
- Installation friendly, aesthetically perfect, technically advanced, energy efficient, flexible and modular design are embedded in your daily work.
- The components of our products can be manufactured from metal, plastic or glass. You follow up your design and continuously assist purchase, quality and production departments so that a timely and smooth production start-up is guaranteed.
- You follow the progress of the development of your products closely. You continuously adjust where necessary to assure a quick and efficient development process.
- You report to the R&D manager on a daily basis.