Our client is a forerunner in developing innovative, powerful and cost-efficient solutions for organizations to assist in their digitial transformation in different areas. Out of their Digital Center in Zaventem, they help other companies benefit from the potential the digital revolution is bringing.
The focus will be on as well the infrastrucuture, automation, orchestration as scripting and development.
- Experience with C#, .NET languages, principles, and design patterns highly preferred
- Integration of test automation within a Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery pipeline(s) and methods for test results and reports to flow back into the pipeline dashboards
- Experience with performance testing tools and approaches for Web applications
- Experience with IaC tools, such as: Chef, Puppet, Salt, DSC, Ansible, Docker
- Proficient with scripting languages such as PowerShell, Python, bash, Ruby, Chef DSL, Terraform or other automation languages to automate build, deploy, and configuration management processes
- Experience working with Azure managed service solutions
- Applying Azure managed service solutions to supporting all testing and production environments, demonstrating best practices of how and where to apply
- Experience with any of the following Web UI automation tools is desirable: Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber or other BDD frameworks, SpecFlow, NUnit or equivalent test frameworks
- Experience using automation frameworks against modern Web Applications using AngularJS, ReactJS, NodeJS
- Continuous integration and delivery tools such as TeamCity, Jenkins and Octopus