The Data Science team of Ipsos Belgium seeks a Data Scientist to anticipate the growing amount of analyses and their increasing complexity. The team is working closely together with the operational and research teams. We want to extend the team to further develop our skills on data analysis, social media analyses, data fusion, (web) text analyses and generally big data applications.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Developing and exploiting our expertise on analyses using multiple and diverse data sources
- Conducting diverse advanced statistical analyses on market research data.
Techniques include segmentation, conjoint (choice behavior), regression techniques, modelling, data mining, text mining, data fusion,…
- Consulting the research teams with methodological advice and support to interpret analyses
- Automation of tools for frequent analyses, for internal and external use
- Developing new algorithms for statistical analyses
- Setup big data applications and various modelling strategies
- Contributing to elaborate training material for research teams as well as to present (internal) trainings