The Customer Service Representative is responsible for establishing and maintaining profitable relationships with customers in EMEA.
As Customer Service Representative, you have primary responsibility for ensuring that customer needs are met and you are responsible for communicating customer requirements & complaints internally in accordance with company policies and procedures.
As part of the Sales and Supply Chain Team, you are also partially accountable for meeting monthly, quarterly and annual revenues and sales goals of the company.
You are responsible for supporting the company Vision and Values.Concretely, you will be responsible for:
- deal directly with customers either by phone, electronically or face to face
- generate sales opportunities generated through leads
- match company solution to clients" needs
- work with External Sales
- produce feedback on customer history to facilitate customer visit of the sales manager
- close/accept orders in which quantities, specifications, conditions, delivery time, ... will be agreed within the guidelines of sales and price policy and terms of payment
- follow up existing orders
- work with production plants to manage delivery of the product to the customer
- handle complaints
- administrate credit and debit notes
- balance customer specification with production plants specifications
- ensure an adequate/right settlement of the orders and order processing
- use automated systems
- plan transport (road, barge, air, sea), main contact with Freight forwarder for the documents (bill of lading, shipping documents...)
- follow up and monitor the course and progress of the order (production, delivery of products and invoicing)
- monitor completeness of documentation
- liaise with Credit Control to assist on outstanding invoices for relevant accounts to inform the External Sales on time to avoid overdue payments.
You have contact with production plans, logistics, credit control, technical service, external sales, transportation companies, converters, merchants, agencies, individual customers...