Essity at a glance
Essity is a leading global hygiene and health company dedicated to improving well-being through our products and solutions, essentials for everyday life. The name Essity stems from the words essentials and necessities. Our sustainable business model creates value for people and nature. Sales are conducted in approximately 150 countries under the leading global brands TENA and Tork, and other strong brands, such as Jobst, Leukoplast, Libero, Libresse, Lotus, Nosotras, Saba, Tempo, Vinda and Zewa. Essity has about 48,000 employees and net sales in 2017 amounted to approximately SEK 109bn (EUR 11.3bn). The headquarters is located in Stockholm, Sweden, and the company is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. More information at www.essity.com.
Customer Service Representative h/f
We are currently looking for a Customer Service Representative for our Health & Medical Solutions division in Diegem, for a permanent contract. This position will be responsible for ensuring that orders, complaints and queries are processed/handled in an accurate, efficient and effective manner. This position will also be responsible for customer administration and digital order systems.
- Ensure that the process of order, delivery through to invoicing is executed in an accurate, efficient and speedy manner. This is to be carried out to meet customer requirements and in a method cost effective to Essity, following all policies and procedures.
- Pro-actively ensure on time delivery in liaison with, Logistics and Demand Planning; continually seeking to improve processes.
- Pro-actively provide internal and external customers with product availability information, order and delivery status in liaison with Demand Planning and Logistics.
- Where necessary provide system reports informing internal and external customers with information or measurements (KPI reporting).
- Build strong relationships with all customers in order to ensure a loyal customer base.
- Ensure effective administration & management (within the set deadlines/procedures) of customer complaints. Constantly informing relevant contacts (Credit Control, Sales, Customer).
- Cover and support for customer administration.
- Ensure calls are answered to agreed standards whilst offering professional customer services to all internal and external customers.
- Educated to good level of Dutch, French and English.
- Previous customer service experience.
- Relationship building.
- Ability to plan and prioritise workload.
- System knowledge (SAP , Microsoft).
- Customer & Consumer driven.
- Takes responsibility and is accountable.