Lotus Bakeries is active worldwide in the indulgent and natural snacking segment with the Lotus, Lotus Biscoff, Lotus Dinosaurus, Lotus Suzy, Peijnenburg, Snelle Jelle, Annas, Nakd, Trek, BEAR and Urban Fruit brands.
Lotus Bakeries, with headquarters in Belgium, is a dynamic, internationally oriented company with production facilities in Belgium, the Netherlands, France and Sweden, and 17 own sales organizations in Europe, America and Asia.
Lotus Bakeries also works with commercial partners in approximately forty countries worldwide.
Lotus Bakeries has approximately 1,450 employees. By maintaining a healthy balance between tradition and innovation, the Lotus brand indulges consumers with a unique range of high-quality, tasty products. With Peijnenburg and Snelle Jelle, the company is market leader in gingerbread in the Netherlands. Under the Nakd, Trek, BEAR and Urban Fruit brands, Lotus Bakeries offers tasty snacks, manufactured from all-natural, unprocessed ingredients, with no added sugar.
In 2016 the Group achieved a turnover of EUR 507.2 million. The shares of Lotus Bakeries are listed on Euronext Brussels.
To reinforce their Sales Offices in Belgium we are currently recruiting a Customer Service Project Manager to join their headquarters in Lembeke:
Customer Service Project Manager
As a support to the Account Management team, you will be both responsible for managing sales projects, as for delivering a high quality demand forecast (on mid & long term) within Lotus Bakeries Belgium.
- As our sales projectleader, you will be responsible for identifying optimization opportunities in the back office sales activities. You will translate these opportunities into clearly defined projects that you will manage in collaboration with your project team. Some examples are: taking initiatives in the follow-up on excess inventory, optimizing internal financial and commercial process flows, implementing a sales forecasting tool, developing & implementing a promotional planning & budgeting tool, preparing NPD/EPD launches & relaunches, …
- You will lead a small customer service team of 2 colleagues, responsible for the commercial support of the retail customers & the financial support within the sales department of retail & OOH customers.
- You will also play a key role within the Sales & Operations Process (S&OP). You will set the baseline forecast based on historical data, market trends & seasonality and enrich the forecast by adding market intelligence, promotions & events and NPI/EOL information.
- Based on your in depth analysis of these demand data, you actively work on the further improvement of our forecasting process, in close collaboration with our Account Managers. Other important stakeholders in this role are production, supply chain, marketing, …
- In this role you will report directly to the Sales Director Belgium.
- You will be working in our offices in Lembeke.
- You have a Master degree (Commercial, Economics,.)
- Due to your relevant experience in FMCG/FOOD, you understand sales strategy and how a sale is made.
- You have a strong interest in demand planning (S&OP Planning cycles).
- You are a go-getter, eager to learn, with strong organizational and planning skills.
- You can create a team environment, based on excellent communication, conflict management and negotiation skills.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch with a solid level in French.
- Excel has no secrets for you, experience with SAP is an asset.
Lotus Bakeries offers you the chance to work in a pleasant, growing and stable environment.
A challenging role allowing independence, responsibility and further growth opportunities within the company.
They offer an interesting salary package including cy car and benefits package and a solid work life balance.