Zespri International Ltd, based in New-Zealand, is a grower-owned organisation that exclusively trades Zespri kiwifruit around the world. The organisation is the world’s largest marketer of kiwifruit, selling fruit to wholesale markets and retail customers in more than 53 countries. The company has about 300 employees in its 17 offices around the world, and has its European headquarters in Antwerp. The company’s purpose is to deliver long-term value to growers and to be the category leader in kiwifruit. Therefore, it focuses on excellence in the production process to get top-quality fruit, in addition to excellence in innovation, customer relationships and people development.
Customer Service Officer
Support the international sales team and guarantee a perfect customer service
- As Sales Support Officer, you are part of a small team of 5 guaranteeing a well-functioning sales back-office for Europe. You will be responsible for the Benelux and the French markets but you will also serve as a back-up for your colleagues in the other markets. You work together as a real team.
- Part of your job is administrative and includes order input in SAP, drafting sales reports, making analyses, stock monitoring, etc.
- Another important part is solving all logistic and organisational questions from the customer or from operations. You are in close contact with the customers by phone and e-mail as well as with our logistics service provider and our own people active in the port of Zeebrugge where the kiwis are loaded, stored, packaged and transported.
- You report to the Customer Support Coordinator.
Team player – problem-solving – languages
- You have a higher education and your intellectual capabilities are at master’s level.
- You have at least 3 years’ experience in a B2B environment where you learned to solve problems while taking practical, human and commercial aspects into account.
- You experienced that you fit best within a fast-moving and dynamic business environment. You show eagerness to learn and you easily understand new and complex processes, IT systems, information, etc.
- Being a good organizer, you bring strong and accurate administrative skills and eye for details. Thanks to your clear communication style, your ability to listen and to persuade, you easily build strong relations inside Zespri and with customers and partners.
- You show initiative, dedication, flexibility and self-reliance.
- Fluency in English, French and Dutch is required, all other languages are an asset.
International, dynamic healthy food environment with strong people focus
- Lots of autonomy in the job in a company valorizing initiative, teamwork and an open culture.
- An energizing environment with challenges and possibilities to accelerate your experience and skillset.
- An international company, with European headquarters based in Belgium, committed to sustainable growth, service and building a culture with focus on integrity, entrepreneurship, honesty and personal development.
- Nice and easy-to-access offices close to the railway station of Berchem. Flexible working hours to be agreed among team members
- An attractive salary package with fringe benefits.