You will support the Supply chain department and be the single point of contact for the clients on some specific markets. As part of the customer service team, you will mainly be in charge of the UK market.
As Customer Service Officer, you'll be responsible of the following tasks:
- Be the single point of contact for customer inquiries.
- Manage order to cash processes.
- Claims management and administrative follow up.
- Preparation and follow up of price request.
- Develop good relationships with distributors.
- Monitor payments and contact customers if needed
- Establish credit/debit notes
- Back up of colleagues on their markets when they are absent.