- You are responsible for servicing your portfolio of Key accounts to remain very close to the market and the needs of customers.
- You will coordinate the Sales support and customer service of the domestics (Western-Europe) for the direct customers and indirect customers.
- You will gather all the needs of the market by the input you get from the sales support and customers service people, the sales managers, information you get from customer satisfaction surveys and you own impression of the key accounts you service.
- From this needs and strategic goals you will define and adapt the service level towards the different types of channels/customers.
- To implement this service level you will adapt and optimize the processes and give input for adapted systems.
- You will be responsible for strategic sales support & customers service reporting linked to the KPI’s.
- You will act as a real business partner towards external sales, constantly looking for short term and long term problem solving and structural improvements.
- You will build bridges with the external sales, marketing and all the other departments.
- You will look for the best price quality suppliers in terms of transports and other cost efficiencies.
- You will empower and coach your team members in order to stimulate the DNA and pro-activeness within the team:
Stimulate process-improvement in the team
Tandem- partnerships between Sales support- Customer Service-Traffic and the sales managers
Cross functional projects inside western Europe and best practices sharing with other regions
Implement meeting systems for sharing information across your team, one to one’s of you team members.
Best practice sharing with other regions