Ben je op zoek naar een nieuwe uitdaging in Finance? USG Finance Professionals speelt in op de specifieke behoeften voor financial staffing. Zo bieden wij de ideale functie die overeenstemt met je kwalificaties en ambities. Zowel voor tijdelijke opdrachten, vaste aanwervingen als voor projecten bij onze klanten houden we rekening met jouw ervaring, competenties en wensen. Samen stippelen we jouw carrièrepad uit!
Corporate Finance Controller
As Corporate Financial Controller, you are responsible for a specific region or entity. You analyse the quality of the corporate consolidation and the internal and external reporting, of both IFRS and Solvency II, in that particular entity. You deliver reliable and timely financial, Solvency II and management information to all stakeholders. You are responsible for the completeness of the information and you proactively deliver accurate information to your region, both ad hoc and periodically.
Your responsibilities will include among others:
- Supporting and coordinating the periodical reporting cycles for your entity as a Single Point of Contact (SPOC);
- Collecting and validating data in order to provide reliable and timely financial/risk and management information to all stakeholders and comply with all financial and risk related reporting requirement;
- Assuring that IFRS/Risk/Management Accounting data included in the internal and external reporting is correct, complete and meets internal and external requirements;
- Sharing analysis & reviews with the Consolidation & Reporting team and the Corporate Performance Management team.
- You have an academic degree in Finance, Business administration or Sciences;
- You have minimum 5 years of working experience in Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation
- You have experience in the insurance industry or financial industry
- You have a very good knowledge of IFRS (Solvency II is a plus)
- You are proactive, analytical and have excellent communication skills;
- You are a team player, but you are able to work independently as well;
- You are fluent in English.
Our client is a leading internationall insurance company. You will be able to develop your talents and you will work in a stimulating environment with a lot of opportunities. You will work independently within a dynamic team. This company offers an attractive salary and fringe benefits.