Je zoekt een toffe job? Tijdelijk of (optie) vast? Als arbeider of bediende? Kom dan zeker langs in een van onze 80 kantoren of surf naar www.ago.jobs. Wij hebben meer dan 3500 openstaande vacatures voor jou en helpen jou graag een job te vinden die bij jou past. Choose life, choose work, choose AGO!
Coordinator Service Center (Fluent in English, French, Spanish and Italian) (Ghent Area)
For our customer, an international company, located in Ghent, we are looking for a Coordinator Service Center with excellent language skills. The Service Center works with increasing customer satisfaction and improving service, by assisting the customer with any type of logistical issues in case the customer is not able to find the information or solve the problem himself and by informing the customer in a proactive way about disturbances in the supply chain.
Your key responsibilities as Coordinator Service Center:
- You provide our customer with information about estimated delivery time when spareparts are not in stock/available.
- You solve problems related to missing deliveries, transport delays and complaints
- You enter special orders when necessary and monitor them from order to delivery
- You support the development of the logistic set up by consistently building up structured logistical information
- You give immediate support to the customers when implementing new policies ior new routines
- You participate in operational meetings with colleagues, partners and customers. You also participate in carrier meetings
- You assist the colleagues in ensuring that all tasks within the Service Center are handled in accordance with the agreed timescales
- You have a master's degree in Logistics or equivalent experience.
- You are fluent in English, French, Spanish and Italian. Knowledge of Dutch or other languages is a merit.
- Working occasionally during an evening shift or a Saturday shift is no problem for you.
- You are customer oriented and have courage and integrity.
- A good knowledge in MS Office and SAP is an advantage
- You are both business and service minded
- You work in a structural way and are used to initiate new assignments
- You have a willingness to drive continuous improvement
- We offer you a challenging job in an international environment.
- Regular training
- Challenging projects and cross functional actions.