Our client is a stable company which is part of a strong group.
Controlling & Reporting Analyst
As Controlling & Reporting Analyst, you are responsible for the financial reporting of several legal entities to the Group. You are member of the “Controlling & Reporting” team and report directly to the Controlling & Reporting Expert. Your responsabilities are the following:
- The periodic analysis of the financial statements to ensure that the financial figures give a true and fair view of the financial condition of the entity.
- The accuracy and drafting of the monthly financial reporting of some legal entities (conform IFRS) to the Group. You work closely together with the departments “Financial Accounting” and “Business Performance Management”.
- The accuracy, drafting and submission of the statutory reporting of some legal entities (conform BEGAAP), including the workers’ council information.
- The coordination of the external audit for the legal entities in your scope.
- The adherence to strong internal controls and control procedures within the finance department supporting the accuracy of the financial statements.
- Continuous improvement and efficiency of processes and systems (e.g. SAP).
- Identifying opportunities for internal control improvements and assist the finance department in the development and implementation of procedures and policies.
- The analysis and follow up of anticipated new or changed accounting transactions.
- You have a Master degree in finance, economics or accountancy
- You have at least 2 years of experience in financial audit or a similar function in an international company.
- You have a good knowledge of IFRS, BEGAAP and internal control procedures.
- You have a strong analytical skills and you are result driven.
- You are able to work independently, but you are also a team player.
- You are eager to learn, flexible and open for new challenges.
- You are an excellent communicator.
- You are enthusiastic, demonstrates initiative and creativity with further potential.
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch, French and English.
- Knowledge of SAP is an asset.
They offer a challenging and dynamic work environment with a good atmosphere and nice colleagues. Further you can participate in several trainings and will have different career opportunities. You can count on a competitive salary with fringe benefits like a company car, insurances, pc, etc..