As our Contract Manager you aim for an optimum management of the installations falling under the competence of the Technical Support service by drawing up purchase dossiers and monitoring the performance of the contracts in accordance with the agreements made.
In concrete terms, that means that you will:
- draw up an inventory of all technical installations of the Technical Support service;
- elaborate processes and work instructions;
- maintain contacts with the suppliers and follow up the suppliers' compliance with contracts. You will also monitor the performance of the delivered services by the suppliers;
- follow up the budgets and deliveries;
- verify and approve the invoices;
- act as a contact point for complaints and you will follow up on them;
- analyse and report on the pre-established KPIs.
Moreover, you are closely involved in drawing up the purchase dossiers.
- you will contact the potential suppliers;
- you will coordinate the drafting of technical specifications and purchase dossiers;
- you will negotiate price quotations and make the necessary agreements on e.g. the technical conformity of products;
You will stay informed on the latest market and supplier evolutions.