Je zoekt een toffe job? Tijdelijk of (optie) vast? Als arbeider of bediende? Kom dan zeker langs in een van onze 80 kantoren of surf naar www.ago.jobs. Wij hebben meer dan 3500 openstaande vacatures voor jou en helpen jou graag een job te vinden die bij jou past. Choose life, choose work, choose AGO!
Continuous Improvement Manager (Gent)
For our customer, an international company, located in Ghent, we are looking for a Continuous Improvement Coach
Your main responsibilities:
- You provide leadership and direction to drive the implementation of Lean Manufacturing principles throughout all operations and processes.
- You coordinate the development and implementation of the Volvo Production System that supports meeting stated business objectives for Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost and Morale
- You cntinuously develop, review and standardize production system tools and methods in close cooperation with all leaders. You will install and coordinate cross functional teams for that purpose.
- You maintain / Develop training material. Organize training sessions and workshops for all levels in the organization.
- You develop and coordinate implementation plans (roadmap) with management based on an agreed priority list. Organize frequent follow up meetings.
- You create and maintain a set of indicators to monitor the progress of the lean activities.
- You Coordinate internal assessments and external audits in cooperation with the global production system team and local management.
- You participate in global meetings and build a network in and outside the company to share best practice.
- You ensure that all teams have clearly formulated and agreed improvement plans which are aligned with CDC Gent business plan and strategy.
You have a master's degree or equal by several years of experience
You have several years of experience in Lean Management
You have successful experiences from manufacturing or logistics
You?re a strong communicant with good influencing skills. You?re able to create trustful relations. You are strong in coaching teams to higher levels.
You hold strong personal credibility, integrity and creativity.
You are fluent in English & Dutch.
You are an inspiring and diplomatic leader.
You have excellent analytical skills and a problem Solving focus.
You take ownership and strive to perfection.
We offer a challenging job in an international environment where continuous learning and personal involvement are stimulated.