For one of our customers, an international company, located in Ghent, we are looking for a Continuous Improvement Manager. You will be part of a diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win. You provide leadership and direction to drive the implementation of Lean Manufacturing principles throughout all operations and processes.
Your main responsibilities:
- Continuously develop, review and standardize production system tools and methods in close cooperation with all leaders. You will install and coordinate cross functional teams for that purpose.
- Maintain / Develop training material. Organize training sessions and workshops for all levels in the organization.
- Develop and coordinate implementation plans (roadmap) with management based on an agreed priority list. Organize frequent follow up meetings.
- Create and maintain a set of indicators to monitor the progress of the lean activities.
- Drive continuous improvement -, kaizen- and problem solving activities.
- Coordinate internal assessments and external audits in cooperation with the global production system team and local management.
- Participate in global meetings and build a network in and outside the company to share best practice.
You have a master degree, or equal by several years of experience
You have several years of experience in Lean Management
You have successful experiences from manufacturing or logistics
You?re a strong communicant with good influencing skills. You?re able to create trustful relations.
You have a strong understanding of business challenges.
You are fluent in English & Dutch.
You are an inspiring and diplomatic leader.
You persevere in execution.
You take ownership and facilitate change.
You can coach teams to higher levels.
You get an opportunity to work together with skilled colleagues in an exciting, global environment which provides opportunities to develop both professionally and personally.