Secretary Plus Leuven
Secretary Plus is ruim 20 jaar de nummer één voor de selectie, rekrutering, uitzending, outsourcing en opleiding van meertalige managementassistants. Wij zijn marktleider, leveren maatwerk, nemen een adviserende rol op ons en zijn zowel benchmark als referentie. Secretary Plus vindt voor jou de ideale functie die overeenstemt met je kwalificaties. Zowel voor tijdelijke opdrachten , vaste aanwervingen als voor projecten bij onze klanten houden we altijd rekening met jouw ervaring, competenties en wensen.
Commercieel Bediende (m/v)
Our client is an international player and because of their strong growth they are looking for a Sales Administrator with experience in an international environment.
• You are the central point of contact for customers for the orders and logistical questions. This happens mainly by mail.
• You are responsible for the A to Z "order to cash" process. (input orders, follow-up incoming orders up to delivery, follow-up accounts payable and complaints handling).
• You keep the Sales informed if the permitted credits of the customers are exceeded.
• You are also responsible for an optimal logistical settlement where you work closely with an external transport company.
• The internal adjustment of the product stock is also included in your package of duties.
• You receive the visitors, you are responsible for the travel arrangement and you ensure that there are always sufficient office supplies (drinks, lunch if necessary, paper ...).
• You have a Bachelor's degree with already relevant work experience
• You are commercially oriented and communicative
• You have a thorough knowledge of the standard PC applications as well as a knowledge of SAP is a big plus
• You speak English very well and can express yourself in Dutch and French
• You work accurately, structured and organized
• You are flexible, motivated and open-minded
• You like an international environment and teamwork
• You can handle confidential information
Our client offers you a varied and challenging job in an international environment. You will play an important role in the further development of the international activities, where you can count on a motivating salary package. You work 4 days a week and get a permanent contract offered after an interim period of 6 months.