As Commercial Intelligence Analyst you are part of the CommercialIntelligence and Perfromance team.You analyse the commercial activities of EDFLuminus in order to support and steer the Marketing and Sales teams and advicethe Retail management.
By data driven analysis and targetting, you contribute to the maximizationof the value of the customer portfolio of EDF Luminus and the development ofnew services. You advice top management by providing clear conclusions andrecommendations based upon high quality analyses.
- You acquire insight in thecommercial portfolio and activities of EDF Luminus and pro-actively use thisknowledge to identify and implement improvements throughout the completecommercial chain
- You deliver in cooperation withthe Marketing team the optimal target groups and analyse the results of themarketing campaigns in order to maximize the value creation
- You collaborate with themarketing and innovation teams on the development of new services, with a focuson new data sources or services that can be developped based upon the availabledata
- You collaboratepro-actively with the sales team managers to increase the value of the customerportfolio
- You develop models to beused for customer and prospect target group selection, profiling of customergroups and providing insights in the drivers of customer behaviour.
- You continously look forimprovement in the processes, data management and analytic activities of theCommercial Intelligence and Performance team.
- You deliver high qualityanalyses on the commercial activities, present the results to the managementand help the decision making process of top management by providing clearconclusions and recommendations. You provide input for the strategic plans ofthe Retail department and the budget exercises of all commercial activities.
- You act a SPOC towards ITand other stakeholders during the implementation of projects in the CommercialIntelligence scope
- You pro-actively provideinsights to the Pricing and Forecasting teams and cooperate with these teams inorder maximize the value of the customer portfolio.