Providing smart staffing solutions to the life sciences, chemical and food industries is what we are good at.
Our exclusive focus gives us a sharper edge, and our commitment to quality implies we recruit only the best.
We guarantee discretion, integrity and transparency.
Moreover, we value and nurture a culture of enthusiasm, professionalism and commitment.
Clinical Trial Assistant
- You provide administrative and logistical support for the Local Study Team and are responsible for the coordination, tracking and maintenance of the clinical trial documentation. Your tasks include:
- You offer administrative & practical support to the Clinical Operations team
- You file and prepare trial documentation in keeping with SOPs
- You assist with making sure trial-related documentation is accurate and up-to-date
- You provide support for safety reporting activities
- You participate in the translation of trial documents to local language(s) and their review. You also ensure the adequate Statements of Translation are available
- You help the team with local management of the trial drug supply
- You arrange internal and external meetings
- You prepare and follow up on the submission file to ECs and the local site contract
- You have an administrative background
- Proficient verbal and written in English
- You value accuracy and have an eye for detail
- You are flexible and pro-active
- You dispose of strong communication and organisation skills