AGO Jobs & HR Gent-Zeehaven is looking for a motivated CLAIM HANDLING SPECIALIST.
As a part of the ?Claim Handling Automotive Replacement Aftersales? department located in our largest European Distribution Center located in Ghent (Belgium) and together with your colleagues you will handle Automotive Replacement customer claims related to the quality and/or technical issues of our products and provide first class service to our customers.
- Your analytical and technical skills allow you to do the initial verification of the claim and process the claim analysis in a standardized way. It includes a technical verification and analysis of the products.
- You will document all claims received by collecting technical data and specifications and based on your expertise, skills and knowledge a decision on accepting or rejecting of the claim is taken;
- You ensure complete and correct information towards the customer, and internally towards the commercial and purchasing team;
- You are the key resource for responding to inquiries from customer and the field sales force on technical and quality claims to all EU Automotive Aftermarket products.
- You improve the Quality of our products by gaining knowledge and by executing a root cause analysis of the problems, analyze them and involve (internal & external) suppliers to take the necessary preventive actions.
- You have a bachelor degree in automotive engineering, or you have adequate technical experience and knowledge;
- You have very good knowledge about engines
- You have a demonstrated ability to investigate quality and technical problems, and are able to make clear reports.
- You are pro-active and you are a problem-solver;
- You enjoy working as a team member in a multinational and cross-functional environment.
- You have strong spoken and written communication skills. English is your working language, but you also have good written knowledge of the German language. Good knowledge of the Dutch language is an asset.
Interested?! Call AGO Jobs & HR Gent-Zeehaven 09 250 94 00 and ask for Simon or, mail firstname.lastname@example.org