Facil is a strategic alliance between 2 global fastening experts. Facil has developed a full-service concept for fastening technologies. The concept embraces all aspects of fastening in the industries the company serves. Customers use Facil’s service from the early concept phase throughout the product’s entire lifecycle. The package provides the comprehensive service for engineering, quality, purchasing, assembly solutions and logistics. With its concept, Facil provides complete fastening technology for millions of products like cars and trucks every year, thus minimizing complexity and costs across the entire fastener and C-parts value chain.
Facil’s global headquarters are located in Genk, Belgium. The company has branches in three continents (Belgium, France, Germany, Spain, Sweden, US, Mexico, China, Japan, Thailand and India). In Genk, Facil has a vacancy for a CFO.
Finance partner driving Facil’s business transformation
- as a trusted CEO sparring partner and in collaboration with your fellow VPs and MDs, you co-establish, implement and safeguard the global company strategy and business plan
- with your finance team members in Europe, North America and Asia (3 regional managers, 3 controllers and local finance teams) you actively fill in the full range of financial responsibilities: accounting, budgeting, forecasting, controlling, management and statutory reporting, consolidation, treasury, relations with external stakeholders and tax management
- given the highly process and system defined nature of Facil’s value proposition, you spend an important part of your focus on the coordination of improving the SAP ERP, Infor Xpert WMS and reporting systems
- as part of the Facil quality management system, you are the owner of finance processes and performance improvement
- you partner with the business in ensuring availability of accurate financial figures, profitability and pricing analyses, in assessing and developing new business opportunities and in quantifying & evaluating strategic options
- you are responsible for risk management, legal and insurance matters
- you ensure adequate internal controls
- as a participative team member, inspirational leader and coach, you develop your multicultural team so as to strive for continuous improvement in effectiveness, efficiency and motivation
- as Facil Fasteneer you are the ambassador of the HIPER values
- you report to and closely collaborate with the CEO.
Unique combination of strategy, operations and team leadership
- high level finance professional with a strong interest in process and systems improvement
- proven track record in an international environment, preferably covering the European, American and Asian continents
- master’s degree in economics or finance
- fluency in English and experience with SAP
- solid understanding of financial reporting and accounting standards, cost accounting, project accounting, risk analysis and controlling
- analytical strength, business and people orientation and a strong business acumen are mandatory
- thinking opportunities and solutions
- blessed with a drive to make things happen in team
- comfortable with a high degree of autonomy and responsibility
- passion to go the extra mile
- travel is a plus to you.
International responsibility in a dynamic environment
- a role with true impact and autonomy in a young growth-driven company
- ability to structurally improve the business
- leading of an international multi-cultural team
- values driven human-centric environment
- contribution to the future of sustainable mobility and transportation via Facil’s strategy and business transformation
- an interesting remuneration package.