Your tasks specifically include the following responsibilities:
* You support the strategic and tactical purchasing function of the different entities of the company. In addition, you monitor and analyse purchase requests from bid preparation to follow-up of current contracts, taking into account the most recent business requirements.
* As a business partner, you establish professional relationships, both with internal customer groups and external suppliers and with all stakeholders involved in general (including legal services, finance, etc.).
* You determine the appropriate trading strategy using the cost analysis, tools, and knowledge available on the international IPS network.
* You become the primary buyer of products in your portfolio, where you proactively analyse and make suggestions for improvement.
* You create compliant purchase orders in place, as well as compliance and integrity requirements, as an important link in the P2P process.
* You attend IPS meetings and workshops in which knowledge sharing and increased professionalisation of the function are essential.
* You provide the necessary reports on your current files, contract management, trading results and KPIs.
* As a team player, you can perform backup functions for your colleagues.