You will work in a team together with the SAP Supply Chain specialist and you will be reporting to the teamlead. Of course you will be in constant contact with the different financial teams across Europe.
You responsibilities will be:
- Initiate new developments, system enhancements and maintenance projects in the SAP environment;
- Define project priorities, project scope, goals and deadlines;
- Organize and facilitate the flow of communication, project requests and milestones with all participating departments and managers;
- Documentation of the project flow in the EMEA IT Sharepoint portfolio;
- Working together with helpdesk in defining business needs and long term enhancement planning.
This company offers you a very challenging function in an international, growing environment. You will be working in a team where colleagues become friends and where you are encouraged to grow professionally and to take initiatives.
A competitive salary package is foreseen, complemented with fringe benefits (company car, flexibility in hours and homework, insurances, meal vouchers, etc.).