At ThinQ we’re experts in development and integration of Business Intelligence applications and data integration and have already left a serious mark on the world of Qlik.
Our focus is supporting companies through the whole project life cycle by providing consultancy from development to deployment and finally aftercare and follow-up. By joining our team, you’re accompanying a small, young and dynamic group, including the management.
Due to a strong growth of interesting projects, we’re currently looking for two ambitious BI talents to strengthen our team.
- You can analyze business requirements and gain insight into the different processes at the customer
- You are the link between business and IT
- You conceive technical solutions and can clearly communicate them to the client
- You implement the proposed solution, which can be development, configuration and / or infrastructure
- You’re responsible for the complete documentation of the solution
- Through logical and graphical elements, you create insights into complex data
- The knowledge you gain, you proactively share with your team mates
- You transfer new insights to the customer
- You provide training to end users and team members on the newly implemented solution
- You’re in the possession of a professional bachelor or master’s degree in IT
- Experience in BI/ERP/CRM is an added value, not a must. Even if you just graduated you’re welcome to join our team!
- You have at least basic knowledge of databases and SQL
- You speak Dutch and English fluently, French is a plus
- You’re in the possession of a driver’s license category B
- A career in a company with a young, dynamic and ambitious team hosted in an open work atmosphere
- A competitive salary package with countless of extra-legal benefits, including a company car
- A cohesive group mentality and knowledge sharing
- Our headquarters are located in Hasselt, but most of the time you’ll be working on-site at our customers throughout Flanders