The asset manager will be directly in charge of the management of the residual value of the vehicles leased to private and professional AlphaCredit customers. He/she will play a key role in defining with our partners the best customer value proposition and in helping them refine their Trade Cycle Management. The asset management function is new to AlphaCredit and has been considered as strategic to accompany the transformation of the company. This position reports to the Deputy Head of Automotive
Management of residual value
- Define the country Asset Valuation policy in line with the central policy:
- Organize the Asset Management committee in the country.
- Contribute the risk policy, to the setting up of contract agreement (end-client and partner); to the set-up of sales offerings and partnership agreements.
- Contribute to the creation and securing of the product offering.
- Work with local Operations teams and the Asset managers to define repossession and remarketing processes.
IT, reporting and control
- Work on IT working tools: selecting the right partners, draw IT specifications
- Create the database and tools required for producing various reports
- Present analysis of market and risks to asset management committee, and propose any corrective actions required.
- Monitor regulatory, legal and tax developments related to product offering.
- Contribute to the relationship with the OEM/dealer partner.
- Contribute to training preparation of sales team.
- Perform level asset valuation permanent controls.
- Report the results of controls to the asset manager and the local departments concerned.
Interactions with other functions and entities
- Mobilize Risk, IT, Legal, Finance, Accounting contacts, etc. depending on the need.
- Organize knowledge sharing and regular meetings with partners when they are present in the country