Our client is a manufacturer of high end products with a wide range of applications for several industries such as electrical appliances, automotive, healthcare, packaging, household appliances… Driven by technological know-how and constant innovation, they offer top-notch custom-made products and an excellent customer service. This dynamic company recruits a driven Area Sales Manager responsible for the German markets.
Area Sales Manager Germany - Austria - Switzerland
- You will be responsible for maintaining a customer portfolio and establishing new business in a wide area of industries for the German speaking markets.
- Thanks to your excellent relations skills, you will develop a deep understanding of your customers’ business.
- You will coordinate and support the entire product development process, starting from a clear needs’ analysis up to price and contract negotiations and follow-up. It will be crucial to lead projects with a strategic mindset and to differentiate in a commodity market. In project management, it is your responsibility to guide all stakeholders in the same direction within the agreed timeline.
- Your customers count on you for a structured reporting system.
- You will visit customers in your assigned area regularly (which includes travelling abroad for 40% up to 50% of your time) and work from home office.
- You will report to the Sales Director.
o You have built up minimal a first and extensive sales experience in a B2B international or European environment.
o You are able to build long-term relationships with clients and you look for ideal win-win partnerships.
o You are a true negotiator who gives high priority to customer service.
o You have good verbal communication skills in Dutch, German, English and French.
o Swift and smart decision making.
o Fast learner and fast understanding of business.
o A hands-on mentality with a common sense attitude.
o You enjoy networking.
o Reflection of own handling.
o Open for 50% travel of your time.
Our client is an innovative organisation with an international scope. You will work with a dynamic team that stimulates entrepreneurship and personal development in a function with a European scope. The position includes a competitive salary package with a representative company car.