Founded in 1965, the Reynaers Group, with its headquarters in Duffel Belgium, currently employs 2000 employees in 40 countries and exports worldwide.
For over 50 years, Reynaers Aluminium has been designing cutting-edge glazing solutions that enhance the living and working environment of people worldwide.
Together with our partners, we provide innovative and sustainable aluminium solutions for the building envelope. Engineered without compromise, our range of aluminium windows, doors and curtain wall systems have been specified by the world’s leading architects and construction companies. Reynaers is recognised globally for the premium quality of its products.
TOGETHER FOR BETTER
This is our motto. We want to be a true business partner, sharing our worldwide knowledge with fabricators, architects and other stakeholders. With our open and proactive collaboration approach, we can realize the highest standards and get the best results in any project, big or small, together.
Reynaers Aluminium is the market leader in Belgium and we have acquired a strong market position worldwide. With an annual turnover of 426 million euros in 2017 and a high ambition level, we are ready for the future.
Architect - BIM & 3D Designer
Reynaers embraces the digital revolution and invests in BIM, 3D-visualisation and virtual reality in order to visualize and evaluate products and buildings in a virtual environment.
- You will help with developing BIM models in Autodesk Revit
- You follow the international trends of BIM and provide support to international colleagues when they have questions/need help.
- You look at the consistency of these models and you search proactively for optimisations and improvements.
- You will attend international conventions and events to provide advice to architects and contractors with the use of HTC Vive (Virtual Reality).
- Also, we count on you for support at AVALON, this is our 3D Virtual Reality room.
- You have a good knowledge of construction details and have a strong affinity with architecture.
- You have an eye for detail and are interested in 3D modelling and visualization techniques.
- As you will be a contact person for Belgian and international architects and stakeholders, smooth communication in English and Dutch is essential.
- You are willing to travel within Europe.
- You have a very good knowledge of Autodesk AutoCad.
- Do you know how to work with these programs? Then we are really looking forward to meet you!
- Autodesk Revit
- Graphisoft Archicad
- Unreal Engine
- Autodesk Inventor
- Adobe Photoshop/Indesign
- Autodesk 3ds Max (or similar: Cinema 4D, Blender, Maya,…)
- You have a background in Architecture, Construction or Visualisation techniques.
Advantages of working here
- You will work in an international company that continuously searches for ways to work with BIM, 3D visualisation and virtual reality.
- You will have the chance to work with the latest software and hardware.
- You will get the opportunity to work in an international environment and travel on a regular basis.
- You will work on internationally awarded projects from well-known architects.
- Contract of 6 months, with the possibility to prolong.
- You will be stimulated by a dynamic and internationally oriented atmosphere. A specific training program will be foreseen as well as an attractive salary package according to your experience, with extra-legal advantages.
Reynaers Aluminium: Factory of the Future
Do you want to work here? Then you will be working at the premier specialist in aluminium approaches. With more than 2000 employees in more than 40 countries, we assure you of an environment which is continuously changing. This year we won the award ‘Factory of the future’: because we are fully engaging in Industry 4.0 and because we help our clients make the switch through our digital tools.
Curious? Take a look behind the scenes.