As Accounts Receivable Manager you will manage, coordinate and organize the accounts receivable department under the direction of the finance director Belux and/or the SSC AR Manager, to ensure that all outstanding invoices are paid in time by the customers to improve the working capital, to have clean accounts and an accurate internal and external reporting.
You are responsible for the following tasks:
- Coaching of employees
To coordinate and coach the employees of the team to improve their development in order to optimize the use of manpower and motivation.
To control, guard and direct the performance of the employees, in order to obtain the best DSO (days of sales outstanding) possible and in order to contribute to the optimization of our working capital.
Analyse, make and verify reports in order to contribute to the obtain a more professional and accurate reporting
- Responsible to work according to the guidelines of the Quality-, Safety-, Welfare-, and Environmental policies and management systems, the guidelines of SOX (Sarbanes-Oxley legislation) Code of Conduct and ISMS (Information Security Management System), indicate bottlenecks and suggest improvements, in order to contribute to a legally and fiscally sound operating organization, to an increasing internal and external customer satisfaction, and to a univocal , safer, healthier and environmental conscious way of working.
- Acquire knowledge about the Quality-, Safety-, Welfare-, and Environmental Policy, as well as ISMS and legal SOx guidelines, Code of Conduct and work along its lines.
- Apply correctly the procedures and instructions documented in the Quality-, Safety-, Welfare-, ISMS-, SOx-, Code of Conduct and Environmental Policies and guidelines. Indicate changes, improvements or security incidents to direct management.
-Take responsibility in a sustained effort to achieve a higher internal and external customer satisfaction.
- You have a Master or Bachelor degree in Economics
- You have experience in a similar function
- You have good people management skills and experience
- You are a good communicator and have an analytical mind
- You are innovative, customer-oriented and process minded
- You are a teamplayer and an empathic manager
- You are a dynamic person and have a winning spirit
- You are stress resistant and flexible
- You have a good time management and strong organizational skills
- You are trilingual Dutch/French/English
Our client offers an challenging job with rersponsibility in a dynamic work environment. You are offered an attractive salary package with fringe benefits including a company car, meal vouchers, insurances and netto allowance.