NOVA Engineering is an agency for the recruitment & selection of engineers and technical employees.
Our client is a company with almost 100 years of experience in mechanical components worldwide. They have a strong international business growth and constantly develop new products. To this very day they invest in training, new technologies and an expanding workforce.
The Belgian branch in Nazareth establishes projects in the EMEA-I.
For their technical support team we are looking for a new team member:
- You are responsible for providing advise to the external sales team and customers.
- On regularly base you will correspond with the sales personnel and customers regarding technical inquiries.
- You will support customers about all the technical features of the product range (approximately 800 products).
- Investigate product performance issues at field installations and with returned materials.
- Conduct training sessions in Europe to new employees and customers.
- When requested, provide assistance in local product regulatory matters.
- Bachelor or Master Electromechanics, Mechanics,…
- At least 5 years of experience in a technical advising position.
- Excellent knowledge of English, preferably Dutch.
- Assertive attitude and teamplayer.
- Be willing to travel (20%).
- A lot of opportunities for self development: trainings at the headquarters in the US.
- Thriving enterprise in an international environment
- Professional and challenging company.
- Competitive salary with additional benefits and company car
- Travel opportunities.