TalentXperts is specialized in search & selection of talent, is looking for an application engineer for one of our clients in the Genk region.
Our client is a producer of inspection, transport and sorting machines within the food
industry. They are an international company with locations in Belgium, the Netherlands and the US.
Your challenge as electromechanical application engineer:
The Application Engineer is responsible to setup, optimize and demonstrate product testing on all equipment. You collaborate with the sales team to promote the equipment and will be responsible to demonstrate the best solution. You will be involved with projects from early start till end and will make sure that the application part of a project is correct. Therefor you are able to do an overall check on spec’s and performance; you will report and document all your findings and you will need to do performance tests both, on site or internally.
With your technical knowledge you will advise other departments on the finesse of the applications. With your creative and innovative ideas you will search or optimize to obtain the best solution for the customer and you are able to organize a training on these specialized customer application enhancements.
You will set up, plan and coordinate, specific sales related application projects and take the full responsibility to execute the tasks successfully. You will support the R&D projects, especially onsite testing at the customer site. You will provide technical support related to application or specification changes and will write application reports for external and internal use.
- You are bachelor or master electromechanics
- You have some years of relevant work experience
- You have excellent knowledge of English and Dutch, other European languages are considered a plus.
- You have an extensive knowledge of electronics
- Knowledge of vision technology (laser/camera), vibrating/sorting technology, food processing or PLC would be a plus.
- You have strong mathematical insight and excellent communication skills
- You enjoy a technical challenge, can you work independently, but are also a great team player
- You are customer oriented and have commercial feeling
- You are dedicated and able to work under pressure.
- You have strong communication skills and are able to write technical documentation
- You have the willingness to, occasionally, travel to costumer sites (30% of travelling, exisiting of frequent daytrips and stays of max 2 weeks in a row)
Besides good benefits, our customer also offers a challenging job in an international organization and large diversity of products and technologies.