Gfi is at the centre of digital transformation for its customers. We develop innovative digital solutions and platforms, to help our customers serve their customers better. Not only is Gfi a no-nonsense, solid, and stable company with great knowledge and domain expertise, but we pay attention to every consultant that works for us. For us, people are the heart of the organisation and they are the key to our success. IT’s all about you.
As an Analyst-Developer, you will be able to use the latest technologies to build solutions for our customers. You have an Agile mind set, and are eager to take up responsibility in the projects and teams in which you work.
To boost your career, you will start your Gfi adventure at the Gfi ACADEMY, a 4 week training where our Gfi experts guide you through the latest development and analysis techniques.
If you have a creative and independent spirit and are a team player who is communicative and passionate about application development, eager to learn and grow, then you are the person we are looking for. We’d love to have you on board. Let’s talk about your future.
Analyst-Developer Campus Recruitment
- Make an analysis of the business requirements and translate them into state-of-the-art software applications.
- Be part of team that develops software applications and build scalable apps in an agile way, all based on a high performance architecture.
- Eager to learn about the latest technologies and putting them into practice, together with a top team of highly experienced Java consultants.
- Passionate about software development and proud to show-off your very own projects.
- Interested in analysis and development of professional Java projects in an Agile environment.
- Eager to develop software applications following the best practices in software engineering
- Fast learner with a strong “getting-things-done” mentality.
- Stay on top of the latest trends and innovations in the tech industry and continuously improve your own skills
- Our very own Gfi Academy to guide you through the first steps in your career.
- Challenging projects using the latest technologies.
- A very talented team of senior consultants to learn from.
- Flexible hours and an attractive salary with company car, meal vouchers,...
- A personal development career plan and coach / mentor.