Voor onze klant, regio Gent, zijn wij op zoek naar administratief medewerker biosafety. Jouw taken en verantwoordelijkheden:
Assisting the logistic processes involves supporting the Biological Material Movement Coordinator EMEA in:
• Reviewing shipment documentation of biological materials such as seeds, plants and plant
parts, microorganisms, proteins, DNA, cell lines, etc. to ensure shipments meet legal and
• Obtaining internal approvals, official certificates and permits, thereby ensuring the best
relationships with internal stakeholders, authorities, couriers and customs.
• Preparing and dispatching shipments (including packaging and labelling) from the Belgian
Being the Biosafety Representative at the Belgian sites involves supporting the Biosafety Manager EMEA in:
• Maintaining and organizing a (bio)safe and efficient work area according to established
applicable regulations, internal guidelines and procedures. This includes participating in the risk assessment process, delivering biosafety trainings, performing inspections, and assisting in the preparation of permit applications for the Belgian sites.
• Contributing to a robust documentation (including procedures and work-instructions) and
archiving of records on all aspects of biosafety compliance.
• Reporting all potential incidents and accidents to the Biosafety Manager EMEA and following the incident management process when required.