Hyundai Construction Equipment
Hyundai Construction Equipment, with European headquarters in Tessenderlo, combines sales and marketing of Construction Equipment and Forklifts in Europe with pre- and after-sales service. HCEE has a broad network of more than 140 dealers in 30 countries and offers excellent advice regarding the purchase of “World Class” Hyundai equipment, such as wheel loaders, excavators, forklifts, warehouse equipment, and parts & service.
To reinforce the Parts Department, HCEE is looking for a (m/f)
Build & maintain strong dealer relationships and develop new business of Parts
- For the countries assigned to you (UK, Eastern-Europe, Scandinavia), you create long-term, trusting relationships with dealers and you communicate daily on the parts supplies.
- You develop new business from existing clients and you actively seek new sales opportunities in order to increase the sales of parts through special offers, promotions and other marketing actions.
- You establish internal reporting to sales & after sales department as well as monthly reporting to the dealers on the progress of the parts sales. Based on your analysis, you provide them with adequate advice.
- In order to increase yearly sales of parts, you develop for dealers parts contracts and special programs.
- You will report to the Sales Manager Parts.
Are you dynamic, client-oriented and passionate about technology?
- You have a Bachelor’s degree and minimum 5 years of experience in sales of spare parts in an international B2B environment.
- Experience with dealership network is key, preferably in the heavy duty machines, construction or mining sectors.
- You speak English and French or German fluently. Any other Scandinavian or East-European language is an asset.
- You have excellent listening and negotiation skills.
- Your organizational skills enable you to manage multiple accounts while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- You are based in Tessenderlo (Belgium) and are prepared to travel regularly to dealers in Europe (UK, Ireland, Eastern-Europe, Scandinavia).
Hyundai Construction Equipment Europe offers you:
- A key role offering autonomy, empowerment and visibility within the organisation.
- A company culture based on ownership, engagement, initiative, dialogue.
- An attractive salary package with fringe benefits.