At our clients, the information and responsibility of business processes usually lie within individual departments, this hinders the employees to have a clear view into the end-to-end processes. Therefore, it is crucial to create transparency in their processes and help them to improve their business.
To serve this growing need of transparency we are looking for a young graduate who can help us capture, analyse, structure and communicate processes and organizational information through all the departments of the company. Through knowledge sharing we create a unified way of working with highly motivated employees in a company that is prepared for external change. This results in a continuous improvement.
As a member of the CFO Services team you help organizations gain insight in their business processes, leading to better results, accelerated innovation and increased agility.
You have the opportunity to:
- Research client organizations; facilitate workshops at clients with their employees, management teams and other stakeholders;
- Perform assessments and analyses, and identify process interconnections and dependencies;
- Present strategic, tactical or operational recommendations and help manage the execution;
- Translate information into meaningful insights in such a way that information management leads to process oriented organizations;
- Build a client relationship.